The Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Kuching, Sarawak, Malaysia official website redesign and setup
The Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Kuching would like to redesign their official website to be user-friendly, easy to read, navigation friendly and support for mobile and tablet’s web browser. And speed up the overall loading and performance. We help them to redesign the whole website, and restructure the site map, working together with client and understand what their needs for their new website.
Now the website has become a user friendly web directories for the community and churches, user can easily find the church’s information, location from the directories, and check the schedule with up-to-date events page that can easily browse and navigate.
- Content management system, can easily manage the product/content/promotion from backend without advance programming knowledge.
- Directories for parishes and priests, schedule, and well-organized structure for different ministries
- Each ministry can post their own articles and display under each ministry’s page, and information can be sharing across the different directories, without have to enter same information
- All banners can be easily change from backend and dynamically place at the preset position.
- Optimised for fast loading, compatible with iPad/iPhone/Androids tablet etc. and different kind of modern web browsers.