Cove55 new website design and setup
Cove 55 – Where the naturally untainted foot of Mount Santubong gently welcomes the undulating South China Sea. Where tribal elements subtly influence contemporary sensibilities. Ethnic luxury takes on a refreshingly renewed and refined form at Cove 55. Built originally as a holiday home for an Iban family, the sprawling villa is now reborn as an intimate retreat with 13 rooms, two suites and one villa. A private boutique hotel hideaway that’s infinitely customisable to personal tastes and differing occasions.
Client would like to totally revise their previous website into the modern layout that match with their new identity logo and colour scheme, together with updated photos and content.
- Content management system with page builder tool – drag and drop the content, images, video, slide, tabs, accordion etc. Without coding needed
- Totally control their page layout.
- Easy to use form builder to create different kind of online forms without programming knowledge needed.
- SEO friendly and responsive layout that fit into any screen size of smartphone, desktop, tablet and laptop, with user friendly interface.
- Optimized for fast loading and W3C standard.