OS7: Windows Phone 7 Theme For iOS Devices
You saw Windows 7 phone, the interface look nice. You can have that in your iPhone. OS7 is a simple plug-and-play theme, static tiles and application lists are both auto-created. Easily customizable start menu, including live tiles. Requires NO paid plugins. Runs independently from winterboard.
- No Iconoclasm
- No Infiniboard
- No SpringJumps
- No WinterBoard
- No Setup Required
- No Missing Icons (Auto-create)
This will be a paid theme, but the price will be set according to people’s votes. A public beta is available and here’s how to get it:
1. Install Backboard from Cydia.
2. Make sure you have created a “Default” backup, if not, press the add button in Backboard and give it a name.
3. Go on your device and click on this link: backboard://http://wyndrepo.googlecode.com/files/OS7Beta.zip (You must use your iOS device to download this)
4. Press “Yes” and wait for it to download. This may take a few minutes depending on your internet connection.
5. Select OS7 from Backboard. Press Install. Respring.
* If you stuck on the start up screen, try turn off the WiFi/or turn on flight mode and reopen the app. It is still a beta version.